Cambia Dosage: An Introduction
There is only one standard dose of Cambia
™ (diclofenac potassium
), regardless of your age or weight. As is always the case, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
Dosing for Migraines
The standard recommended Cambia dosage for migraine treatment
is one packet (50 mg) mixed in one or two ounces of water.
General Dosing Information for Cambia
Some considerations for people taking Cambia include the following:
- Cambia is taken to treat a migraine that is already occurring (it is not used to prevent migraines).
- Open the packet, empty the powder into a cup, and add one to two ounces (30 to 60 mL) of water. Mix and drink immediately.
- Do not mix the powder with any liquid other than water.
- This medication works best when taken on an empty stomach.
- For the medication to work properly, it must be taken as prescribed.