Dosing InformationThere is only one standard dosage for this drug, regardless of your age or weight. As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
(Click Cambia Dosage for more information.)
As with any medicine, Cambia may cause side effects. However, not everyone who takes the drug will experience side effects. In fact, most people tolerate it quite well.
If side effects do occur, in most cases, they are minor and either require no treatment or are easily treated by you or your healthcare provider. Serious side effects are less common.
In studies, nausea and dizziness were the most common side effects of Cambia.
(Click Cambia Side Effects to learn more, including potentially serious side effects that you should report immediately to your healthcare provider.)
Drug InteractionsCambia can potentially interact with several other medications (see Cambia Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking It?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this product if you have:
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Liver disease or liver failure
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Bleeding problems (or are taking a blood-thinning medication)
- Stomach ulcers, stomach bleeding, or a history of these problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to medications, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you are:
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Cambia and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Cambia and Breastfeeding).
Make sure to tell your healthcare provider about any other medicines you are taking, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Cambia Warnings and Precautions to learn more, including information on who should not take the drug.)