What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking Frova if you have:
- Heart problems of any kind, especially:
- A history of:
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Ischemic bowel disease
- Raynaud's phenomenon
- Liver problems, including liver failure or cirrhosis
- Gone through menopause
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
Also, let your healthcare provider know if you:
- Are pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Frova and Pregnancy)
- Are breastfeeding
- Have a family history of heart disease.
Tell your healthcare provider about all of the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements.
(Click Frova Warnings and Precautions for more information, including information on who should not take the drug.)