Side Effects of Frova
Frova Side Effects to ReportThere are a number of less common, but more serious side effects with Frova that you should report to your healthcare provider. These include, but are not limited to:
- Severe chest pain or tightness (see Frova and Heart Problems)
- Shortness of breath
- Sudden, severe abdominal pain (stomach pain)
- Bloody diarrhea
- Changes in vision, including loss of vision
- Dizziness, lightheadedness, or fainting
- Signs of an allergic reaction, including unexplained skin rashes, itching, hives, wheezing or shortness of breath, and unexplained swelling.
Taking Frova with certain antidepressants can increase your risk of a group of dangerous symptoms called serotonin syndrome. Contact your healthcare provider immediately if you have the following symptoms of serotonin syndrome:
- Seeing or hearing things that are not really there (hallucinations)
- A fast heartbeat (tachycardia)
- Muscle spasms
- Difficulty walking
Rare Frova Side EffectsThere are other possible Frova side effects that can occur. These side effects happened in 1 percent or less of the patients taking Frova. For these side effects, it is difficult to tell whether the side effect is because of Frova or something else.
Some of these rare side effects of Frova include, but are not limited to: