Home Remedies for Headaches
Final Thoughts on Headaches and Home RemediesHeadaches are such a common occurrence that they can almost be considered a part of normal, everyday living. Fortunately, in the majority of cases, headaches are not due to a serious medical condition.
However, if you are wondering whether your headache is something serious, here are some things to look out for:
- A sudden, severe headache
- A sudden headache associated with a stiff neck
- Headaches associated with a fever or convulsions, or accompanied by confusion or loss of consciousness
- Headaches following a blow to the head, or associated with pain in the eye or ear
- Persistent headaches in a person who was previously headache-free
- Recurring headaches in children.