Headache Home > Cambia
Dosing InformationThere is only one standard dosage for this drug, regardless of your age or weight. As always, do not adjust your dose unless your healthcare provider specifically instructs you to do so.
Drug InteractionsCambia can potentially interact with several other medications (see Cambia Drug Interactions).
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider Before Taking It?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this product if you have:
- Heart disease, including congestive heart failure
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Liver disease or liver failure
- Kidney disease or kidney failure
- Bleeding problems (or are taking a blood-thinning medication)
- Stomach ulcers, stomach bleeding, or a history of these problems
- Any allergies, including allergies to medications, foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Cambia and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Cambia and Breastfeeding).