Headache Home > Does Feverfew Work?
Although feverfew is commonly found in supplements used for migraine prevention, you may still wonder, "Does feverfew work?" Some studies have suggested that taking feverfew daily may reduce the frequency or severity of migraines, while other studies have failed to show any benefit. More research is necessary to confirm the effectiveness and safety of feverfew for migraine prevention.
- Headaches, especially migraines
- Rheumatoid arthritis or other forms of arthritis
- Ringing in the ears (tinnitus)
- Vertigo (a spinning sensation)
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea
- Heartburn, indigestion, or gas
- Various menstrual or fertility problems
- Liver disease