Headache Home > Imitrex
- Not being able to move or feel (paralysis)
- Swelling in the arms or legs
- Wide or dilated pupils
- Increased saliva and watery eyes.
Storage MethodsThe medication should be stored at room temperature, away from moisture or heat. The tablets should be kept in an airtight container. Keep Imitrex tablets in their original blister package until you need to use them.
What Should I Do If I Miss a Dose of Imitrex?Imitrex is not intended to be taken on a regular basis. It should be taken only during a migraine headache.
- Imitrex 25 mg tablets
- Imitrex 50 mg tablets
- Imitrex 100 mg tablets.
- Imitrex Nasal Spray 5 mg
- Imitrex Nasal Spray 20 mg.
- Imitrex STATdose 4 mg
- Imitrex STATdose 6 mg
- Imitrex Injection single-dose vial (6 mg per 0.5 mL).